M.A. BROUGHTON - SERVICES
Broughton Electrical has a long history of providing quality electrical installations to some of the country's major construction companies and developers. From project concept to final completion, we have gained a well-earned reputation of one of the country's best electrical contractors, offering a high quality, competitive and reliable service which has seen us being a preferred contractor by our customers for many years.
We have a fully employed, in house JIB graded work force, backed by our project managers and administration staff, ensuring we have the skills, knowledge, experience and internal infrastructure to ensure we succeed in total customer satisfaction every time. We conduct regular in house and external training with our staff. The majority of our management team and electricians joined the company as school leavers and completed their apprenticeships with us, ensuring our company's internal structure and community is very strong.
Industrial and Commercial Developments of offices and warehouses, apartment blocks and hotels. All our electrical installations are inspected and tested, certificated and signed off under our NIC EIC accreditation, and carry a 2 year guarantee. We provide maintenance services to landlords and businesses to carry out repairs, breakdowns, general maintenance and inspections. This service is totally flexible and bespoke to each customer, preventing down time. We can work out of hours, weekend or nights and offera 24/7 customer support service. We provide maintenance services to landlords and businesses to carry out repairs, breakdowns, general maintenance and inspections. This service is totally flexible and bespoke to each customer, preventing down time, we can work out of hours, weekend or nights and offer a 24/7 customer support service.
- Electrical installations
- CCTV systems
- Intruder alarm systems
- Interior and exterior lighting design and installation
- Access control systems
- Smart home/media systems
- Emergency lighting
- Mechanical ventilation and ducting systems
- Inspection and testing
- Design and consultancy
- Comprehensive handover info packs upon project completion
- A quality installation backed by guarantees
- After sales support 24hr a day, 365 days a year
Set up in 2004 to bring power to construction, our Site Services division provides temporary power and lighting distribution systems, as well as temporary welfare facilities to the construction industry throughout the construction phase of a project, enabling the site to function and the trades to complete their works efficiently and safely.
We install temporary power to site compounds and welfare areas, for dry mortar silos, site machinery and tower cranes from fixed power sources or static generators. We hire and install a range of 110volt electrical equipment to provide power for tools and equipment and provide lighting for operative in buildings under construction.
All installations are tested, inspected and certificated to NIC EIC standard and re inspected where necessary. We conduct portable appliance testing on all items on site and repair and maintain where necessary.
We undertake work on construction project of varying sizes across the country as well as setting up temporary accommodation for the rail industry at the track side in remote locations. We offer a refurbishment service to accommodation hire companies, refurbishing cabins and welfare units ready for re-rental. The site service team specialises in the combination of design, supply, installation, maintenance and testing of:
- Site offices, Compounds & Welfare facilities
- Sales centers & Marketing suites
- Temporary power supplies up to 415v 3phase
- Incoming services & LV distribution
- Generator Hire & Installation
- Connection of dry mortar silos, machinery and tower cranes
- Periodic testing, inspection and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Hire & installation of static site transformers
- Hire & installation of temporary IP rated distribution boards
- Hire & installation of temporary 110v lighting and power
- Emergency lighting (temporary and permanent)
- Earthing and Bonding including Lightning Protection
- Contract Maintenance
- Exterior lighting installation and maintenance-bollard, street and lighting columns
- Underground utility ducting installations for electrical LV and signal cables
- Drainage Installations for Site Welfare
- Diamond core drilling
We provide facilities management services to a number of organisations, works include anything from fixing a leaking tap to alterations and full refurbishments of offices and domestic properties.
Our skilled workforce is trained and equipped to take on all types of tasks, they carry a great strength of experience together with the knowledge and knowhow to insure every job is completed on time, on budget and to your specification. From concept to completion, well take care of the work from start to finish.
- Foundations - Excavate & Lay
- Site Clearances & Bulk Excavations
- Block Paving & Slabbing
- Brick & Blockwork
- Concrete works
- Edging, Kerbing and Channels
- All Types of Fencing
- Renovations, Extensions & Alterations
- Total Building Maintenance& Facilities Managment
The following service we offer via our approved contractors, which have been carefully selected to ensure our quality of work is maintained. These include:
- Plumbing, Heating & Mechanical Services
- Plastering, Rendering & Dry Lining
- Painting & Decorating
Broughton Contracting & Utility Services Ltd is one of the Midlands leading providers of support services to the UKs utility, infrastructure and civil engineering sectors. We operate within the gas, water, wastewater, electricity, street lighting and telecommunication sectors, providing excavation, backfill, reinstatement and maintenance teams, working to maintain our local infrastructure.
Working alongside a variety of clients within the utility and civil engineering industry, we provide support services to assist them in their need to build, renew, upgrade and maintain their infrastructure and network assets on projects of various sizes and values across our operational area of the UK. From project concept to completion, we work closely with our clients to ensure this is delivered in the safest, most efficient and economical way, building and secure long term partnerships, we aim to be the contractor of preferred choice, as in the past to present, into the future and beyond.
For more information on Broughton Contracting & Utility Services, please visit www.broughton-ltd.co.uk
Our many services include
- Trenching, Duct & Main Laying
- LV / HV Cable pulling & Installation
- Construction of Inspection Chambers & Boxes
- Substation Installation & Plinth Building
- Cable Jointing & Terminating
- Damaged Duct Location & Repair
- All types of Surfacing & Reinstatement
- Pipe & duct blockage location & repair
- Street Lighting Column & Sign installation
- Civil Engineering Work
- Planned & Reactive Maintenance
- Plant, Grab & Hotbox Hire
- Much much more…….
We design, supply, install and maintain PV Solar, Battery Storage and Car Charging units. We are a member of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) for PV Solar and registered with the OLEV scheme to install Car Charging points.
M.A.Broughton Electrical Contractors have a dedicated team that are well trained and ready to meet your project needs.
Our many services include
We have installed PV Solar on:
- New housing developments
- Housing association properties
- Commercial premises
We have installed car charging units on:
- Commercial premises- 3 phase/ Single phase units
- Domestic properties
Please see our facebook page for up to date projects
We hope you can join us in a celebration of new energy- the future looks bright.